Thursday, December 17, 2009

monumental

paul and i ate dinner at the dinner table for the 3rd time (since we have been married!). i made my favorite...spaghetti and of course with the garlic bread. we usually eat watching seinfeld, little house, antique roadshow, so you think you can dance, transformers... i thought it would be good to start some good habits and eat at the table like a normal couple...
-ash
paul didn't like the photo of the massive plate of garlic bread (we look unhealthy)...
yes...we do eat that much garlic bread in the space of 2 days

3 comments:

Birrell Family said...

Table looks beautiful, food looks yummy and yes it is a big plate of garlic bread but it helps Paul maintain his guns!!!
(Hint: Dad & I can come over one night and eat with you at your table...)

Bigelows said...

Our table is usually covered in my scrapbooking mess so it's a rare occasion when we get to eat on a nice clean table, especially with a table cloth!

Becky said...

I must admit we struggle with not sitting around the table also. With Scott busy at work and Randy at college we tend to eat around the TV or we eat at different times. I love our times around the table though. PS. I love your candle!!