paul is one of those people. it is a little chilly outside (and snowing FINALLY!) and i asked paul if he would like a drink to warm him up. of course he said no...(then came why...) "i can't drink it as fast as i can cold stuff...is burns my tongue...i don't like that!" it is hilarious to me that it boils down to that, although it doesn't surprise me. he can eat so fast it is shocking. no wonder he stays away from food he can't eat/drink at a ridiculous rate! secretly he eats so fast so he can have more than me....
example...oreo cookies...the last bag we got i had 2 cookies and he scarfed the rest...(yes a month later, i am still mad!)
paul thinks this is wrong information, and if anyone cares for the "truth" can contact him...
-ash
2 comments:
You mean when it's cold inside too at your place? I love hot cocoa... especially Becky's recipe with Hazelnut or Amaretto. MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Good!
Thanks for surprising us with the shoveling!! Love you!
I just made a recipe of my homemade hot cocoa. Now I'm ready for winter. I love having a cup with my hands wrapped around the mug, warming my hands and insides. Paul, when ever you get cold, have that gorgeous wife of yours warm you up herself :)
Post a Comment