i don't paint my nails a lot (hardly ever) but i thought a little red would be fun for the holiday season...no i didn't paint my fingernails...painted fingernails drive me crazy (esp when the paint starts flaking off...tacky).
i feel the same way and thats why i never paint my finger nails; even when i get manicures i have them painted clear. ash i wish we lived closer we would get along so well.
You could live in the East...all southern women paint their nails! Okay, I thought the same thing your mom said in her comments because I came to Utah one time with my nails painted a reddish color and your mom noticed immediately stating "mmm..whorish red!"
3 comments:
As your Aunt Becky would call them... whore-ish red :)
i feel the same way and thats why i never paint my finger nails; even when i get manicures i have them painted clear. ash i wish we lived closer we would get along so well.
You could live in the East...all southern women paint their nails! Okay, I thought the same thing your mom said in her comments because I came to Utah one time with my nails painted a reddish color and your mom noticed immediately stating "mmm..whorish red!"
Post a Comment