Tuesday, December 1, 2009

its beginning to look a lot like christmas...

tonight, paul and i put up the christmas lights on the house. the worst part was it was 100 degrees below zero with a little wind that took the temperature down a trillion degrees. i had two pairs of leather gloves and my snow boots on (helped a little). truthfully, paul did most of the work. i stood there as a supporting wife and froze. i replaced some light bulbs, shivvvvvered and told paul to hurry and go my fast! it was nice to be out with him talking about some things we would like to do during the holidays. the lights are up and our home is beginning to look a lot like christmas.
-ash

2 comments:

Birrell Family said...

I am looking forward to your daily blogs at Christmas time... with a Christmasy thing each day. I feel blessed because I get to do some of these things with you :)

Becky said...

I bet your home looks warm and inviting with your wagon on the porch holding your Christmas greenery and lights up. Give that Paul a hug to warm him up :) In my mind I'm there knocking on your door with an armful of goodies coming for a visit...