Wednesday, September 28, 2011

alpine loop

paul and i took a much needed drive on sunday to look at all the fall colors. fall is definitely my season, and i absolutely hate that it comes and goes so fast. my dream is the colors last until december 1st, than it can snow. is that too lofty? no. the colors were beautiful and inspiring. we will take as many drives to enjoy the colors while they are here. .
-ash
paul saw this bit of heaven. the smell, the cool wind blowing...

2 comments:

Becky said...

I immediately showed Scott your pictures. OMG They are post card perfect. I lov, lov, loved them. I could close my eyes and imagine I'm there, feeling the wind on my face. Those mountains will always be in my heart. Soon....

Birrell Family said...

When I see and feel fall, I always think of my red head and know how much you love it. I hope we have a very long fall before we curl up for winter.

Love you!
Mom