-my si joint is completely gone
-food tastes really good (roast, mashed potatoes, sour cream cabbage, oreos in milk, greek plain yogurt with homemade jam, rasperries, peaches with cream, frosted mini wheats, chocolate malts, bacon, brick oven, pralines and cream ice cream from baskin robbins...)
-i have a hard time eating eggs
-not sick at all still!
-we can feel him moving
-people touch my belly all the time and i love it
-emotional...really emotional at times
-i have a hard time sitting for longer than an hour
-paul gets to paint my toenails and does a great job
-i want to be home and nest more than ever
-loving the cooler weather
-i get out of breath fast
-wanting to soak up family and the things i love the most
-ash
5 comments:
You look great!! And sounds like youre doing great too! I remeber with ave and gage and a walmart commercial would come on, or a song on the radio and id burst into tears! I felt so dumb but its just hormones for the most part lol. I have some more stuff for you if you want it. Let me know!
Whitney
Love your thoughts and you look so beautifully radiant. Glad that mom of yours insisted on your picture. I remember how good food used to taste. Can't wait to touch your belly and feel that little guy move♥
Ash, I have been dying to see a pic of your little belly, and I love it! I love when the baby is big enough to feel them moving around. :)
You look beautiful. That baby is so lucky!
Ashley I think you make a gorgeous pregnant lady!! Congratulations to you and Paul. This little boy is so lucky have you both as parents!
Post a Comment