19" long
7 pounds 2 ounces
how can some not feel or know there is a god when a newborn comes into this life?
katie was induced this morning at 6:30. we all thought we would be able to get some things done this morning, bring conrad to see his mom at the hospital throughout the day and get a call when she arrived (when conrad was born, we (bigelows and birrells) took up the waiting room from 7am-4pm). we had no idea that she would come so fast. the doctor broke her water at 9:40ish (katie was at a 5) and she came 6 minutes later!
it is wonderful to love someone so fast!
-ash

2 comments:
Hi!
What a doll Phoebe is. I think she looks like Conrad. It was fun to hold her and she smelled so good. I know it was hard for Conrad to let someone other than himself to hold the baby but I thought he did well. Grandpa and I love each one of you and are grateful we can be part of your lives. Love Ya! Grandma & Grandma B. XXOO
You are the first to blog little Phoebe (you beat your mom). She's so beautiful♥ I wish I had Katie's labor. Your mom called when Katie was 3 cm and said how long do you think it will be? I said most likely in the early afternoon. Isn't it just like babies to be born when they want to! I loved all the pictures of you and the girls together. What a blessing to be chosen as Phoebe's aunt...I guess i'm the great aunt!! With all my heart I wish I were there. Love you and miss you all.
Post a Comment