Wednesday, September 1, 2010

forehead hair

a few days ago, i was trying to get my hair under control and there was this light hair that wouldn't get out of my way... i started pulling on it to get it back with the rest of them and realized it was stuck to my forehead...i had a 1 1/2" long hair coming out of the center of my forehead. i sat there tugging it a little astonished. then i got to thinking...how many people saw me this summer with a hair waving in the summer air and DID NOT SAY A WORD?!
i find myself looking in the mirror just making sure it doesn't come back and it doesn't have friends...
-ash

3 comments:

Birrell Family said...

I will be checking you out from now on! Facial hair at such a young age hmmm. I honestly did not notice the offending hair, but will be the first to point it out when it grows back... and it always does. Always. Just wait until your 50 :)

Becky said...

You must get that from your mother...I've seen her pluck long ones from her face :)

Beth said...

I may have giggled a little bit when I read this, don't you just love getting older? :)