tonight, paul and i took mom, abby and conrad to the city center to watch the christmas tree lights turn on. it was pretty fun. we got there, brought some canned goods and blankets, watched some caroling, drank hot chocolate and waited patiently for the lights to turn on. it was really nice to be out with neighbors and friends to celebrate the beginning of christmas. the lights were so pretty and it was fun to be part of that. i will get some pictures later...
-ash
2 comments:
So I really had to pee and my mom said the lights wouldn't be turned on for another half hour. I left and they turned the lights on :( But I wish I would have seen you there and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!
I bet it was so cold you could see your breath...better get those mittens out. What a great way to start your holiday memories. Miss you.
Post a Comment