okay, with this whole biggest looser thing...i said i couldn't have a specific kind of ice cream (baskin robbins pralines and cream), guess who brought me a container of that ice cream...PAUL DID!!! he didn't even slap my hand as i grabbed a spoon in record speed...something is not working here...
-ash
2 comments:
Here is what I think...Go ahead and have your ice cream, especially your favorite! We can still be healthy by eating the foods we love in moderation. I'm trying not to have sweets, but a friend made hopmemade cookies for me last night. They were delicious, but I only had one:) Remember...If you hit a road block...there's always a detour somewhere! I'm so proud of you all and miss you
I say you should be allowed to each the ice cream. Who can be happy in life without ice cream? I know I can't.
Post a Comment