for those who aren't doing anything the 6th of june, you must head up to hill air force base and watch the air show. it is only held the summer of each odd year. in 2005 paul and i went and loved it. we were able to walk through the huge planes that transport tanks, kids can sit in black hawk helicopters, you can watch planes take off and land, plus more...it was really cool. so we thought we would make it a tradition. so in 2007 we looked up the dates, and they couldn't do it because of budget! we were so bummed. this year they are doing it and we are going. it is from 10-5ish...look at their website for more info. it really is the best. plus it is FREE!!! we aren't sure what to expect this year, but we are so excited to go!!!
-ash
3 comments:
Scott and I went to an air show when we were in Kansas. Brought tears to my eyes because we live in such a great country. The boys would love visiting the show Ashlee. Have fun:) Take Pictures!
Hey thanks for the tip, Christian would love this he goes nuts whenever there's an airplane or heliclopter
I love air shows! I totally just went to one at Andrews Air Force Base here in DC!!! Air Force One is there!! Anyway, air shows are cool and I'm glad that you get to go. :) YAy!
Post a Comment