over the past week, jack has taken a little step here, and a little step there. then he realizes he isn't holding onto something any more, and he stops. he can stand for a while on his own, but then he crouches down to crawl to where he wants to go. tonight though...he walked, really walked!
-ash
4 comments:
Oh Ash and Paul..he's walking!!! What a big boy! Thank you for video taping his first steps♥ I'm so thankful for technology that makes me feel like I'm in the same room. Bet you both are still pinching yourselves that Jack's now walking! Sure miss you all.XXO
This year has been a joy watching Jack grow up... it won't take him long before he keeps up with Conrad :)
Not sure if you got my previous comment; I commented the day you posted:) I just can't believe our Jack is walking. Thank you so much for video taping this big milestone so I can see too! What a big boy! Thanks Ashlee. I sure love that little guy!
Loved the singing - and the video!
Post a Comment