so as paul and i were looking around, comparing prices (i love discount tire), we found one we both liked. they are hankook dynapro tires, and yes, they make my truck look good!
we got to the register, got all 4 rung up, then the certificate and we were told the price. i knew it would be a lot, but i don't think i knew it would be a lot. i couldn't believe i started tearing up and had to turn away...i took a couple deep breaths and finally with a weakened voice asked if the certificates were necessary...yes they are...i couldn't look while paul counted the cash we had saved.
an hour later...the truck was done and oh so pretty!
-ash
3 comments:
To think I drove your truck today and didn't even notice your tires... I will have to pay more attention next time. Love you!
hey lady! it was so fun seeing you the other night! : i love a truck with pretty tires, too!
chat soon--linds
First thing your Uncle Scott would ask is are the American made tires? I agree with you, tires are so expensive and to get all four at once! I bet your vehicle is sharp looking :) I'm also proud of you for saving the money and paying cash!
Post a Comment