Monday, May 3, 2010

coming...


yes, our trees are blossoming now. last year, they blossomed and then we got 2 feet of snow...thus destroying the beautiful blossoms. this year we have had rain, then sun, then rain, then cold, then sun. they open and close and are lasting longer. they are so pretty. i love looking at them. when i look at these i think of...
glazed rolls
fresh pie
freezer for 10 minutes, then cream on top
shakes
tarts
-ash

3 comments:

Becky said...

What beautiful pink blossoms♥ Spring time in Utah is just as beautiful as Tennessee. Are those your peach trees on the side of your yard? I hope you have a bountiful harvest with all those desserts your are dreaming of... Wish I was there to help you make them all!

Birrell Family said...

I think Yum Yum because I know we will be on the receiving end :)

(The peaches are worth a trip to Utah Becky... hint hint hint)

Kat said...

Yo made me so hungry. Thanks for the smile, the blossoms, and the growling of the tummy