paul was online looking at solving a rubiks cube in 1 minute. he then found a good website, perched on the floor in front of the computer with his cube in hand. (now paul can solve a rubiks cube, but he now wants to solve it in under 1 minute) he perched there, did what they did, then he would pause the video, get out is notebook, write down the instructions. this went on for at least an hour! then as we were in bed, he gets out the instructions, follows them to the 't', solves it but then he sighs his huge sigh (i know what is coming). he then goes on to tell me that he needs to get a cube that will allow him to spin it faster, thus helping the 1 minute solving issue.
the next day, he takes the cube apart and starts sanding it, of course while perched. he took it to dad & mom's to finish and then put it together. we then watched as he started spinning to see the results. not good enough! he wants to now use the rougher grade of sandpaper to help it spin faster...what do i do with him?
-ash
4 comments:
He is a bit of an odd duck... in a good way. He sets his mind on something and follows through that's for sure. An excellent quality to have. Just wait until fly tying starts :)
We love our Paul!
He does better than me...when I was kid I would get down to the last two squares and spend hours trying to get it finished...but finally gave up and pulled the stickers off and switched them...yes, I'm a cheater, but oh well:)
You're way above me Paul, I couldn't begin to solve it. My mind is way too simple. I loved the pictures of your expresions as you work on the cube. When I come visiting this summer I expect you to have the minute down!
fun!
Post a Comment