i started a new project tonight. i have been wanting to get this afghan done for some time now (i bought the yarn 1 year ago). there is no better time than now to get it done! i have been feeling like i need to learn something new. am i in over my head?
-ash
4 comments:
Granny squares. You will love making each one. I think you got your love of crochet from your Grandma Birrell (and me when I have the time). I love the picture!
Thank you also for making the three columns for my blog. Cool!
ash . . . your afghan is gorgeous!!
I love to crochet, I have done 2 quilts now and love them. It's a fun project to keep you busy while watching a good movie!
First, I noticed the three columns on your blog...so cool and makes lots of room for recipes to share on the left side. I love to do any type of needlework and keep my hands busy; makes me feel productive I guess. That is a gorgeous afgan with such bright colors. Did Grandma Birrell make it? I've got a similar one (but green) that Grandma Wilson made me.I still love it and think of her. What a great project for you to begin. Love you so much sweetie♥
Post a Comment