i can think of only one thing good about 1pm church...a better breakfast! paul and i spent the morning in the kitchen. we made a quiche and had fresh strawberries...delicious! i woke up craving it this morning, so i quickly made a crust and paul graciously helped me with the rest. this quiche has egg, swiss cheese, sauteed onions, and bacon. it was really easy to make and really good.
-ash
3 comments:
This begs for a recipe. Post one please :)
Ash! That looks divine. And I just have to tell you, my church starts at 2:30! It's dark when we come outside. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm going to need a recipe for this:) (not that it will look half as beautiful when I try to make it.) You're the best!
Well Ash, you're putting me to shame in the cooking department. Will you cook for me when I come visit? XXO
Post a Comment