Monday, September 21, 2009

peach season

our peaches are done and boy oh boy are they perfect. we have a few trees that are later bloomers than the others, but that just means we get peaches a little longer while they are in season. i love making fresh peach pie (i can't make it too often...i eat the whole thing and i will post a picture later of it). paul likes a variety of things for breakfast. he asked me to make him some bread with peach glaze. they were delicious...
-ash
our peaches
paul's special bread

7 comments:

Birrell Family said...

Love your new header... it looks like you. When can I come pick few dozen to eat. I also want to make jam. How does your tomorrow early evening look?

Anonymous said...

where's Amy's special bread? :)

Brittany and Scott said...

the bread looks AMAZING!! do you have a recipe you want to share? and i won't let scott see that you have homemade peaches or he would be way jealous. i saw your pile of coal; holy cow!!

Becky said...

Hey, my Susie homemaker..that bread looks like it would melt in your mouth. I was wondering how you made out with those peaches. Love you guys.

Becky said...

PS. I love your heading too. Very fall-ish and reminds me of you :)

Kat said...

Thank you for the peaches. We love them!

Beth said...

I love how you always talk about what Paul wants for breakfast, you can tell you're a good little wife. I'm with everyone else, are you willing to share the recipe for that bread, it looks delish!