Monday, January 12, 2009

passions

i love having passions for life, people and hobbies. i have a passion for paul (no brainer), ben & jerry's icecream, bread, my dad & mom, my sisters and ransom, conrad, this country, movies, seinfeld, chevrolet, the color brown, my mountains, good food...speaking of good food, one of my favorite restaurants opened a takeout/delivery pizza spot closer to my house than the provo location. the first time i saw it, i flipped! tonight we had the pizza for dinner for family night. i was in heaven. it was so good. just like the provo location. i told paul that we need to have it in our home always...i love their pizza...
-ash

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Brick Oven just a total Utah county thing? I remember in high school so many kids being so pumped up about it and trying it and thinking- its just pizza! I do love their salad bar though- it seems hard to find a place that has good food and a salad bar :) Glad they are closer so you can indulge!

Becky said...

My favorite place to eat when I go home to Utah is the Brick Oven! I agree Ash..I love it also and no visit is complete without eating there. Enjoy your take out!

The Ashtons said...

ME TOO!!!!