jack loves to get into everything, everything and everything! he starts with his toy basket, empties it and then moves onto the next thing and the next. so much like his dad. i love watching him reach for something just out of his reach. because he is so determined, he keeps at it. he loves to unpile or unstack just about everything. just look at that face and those darling short legs...
-ash

5 comments:
He is quite the boy! So short, you may have to keep everything about 24" off the ground :)
He is adorable and so is your face everytime I see youo at him :)
He is a cutie! I know you're loving this new stage. And you thought you had to watch him before! I love his gold shirt...just like I love gold on you!
He's so cute, it's mildly frustrating. :)
long time no see! i just thought about you and found your blog and look at your cute boy!!! so excited for you guys. :)
miss our pebbles days. staying busy at home. babe #3 coming next month.
natalie robinson :)
i'm seriously going to eat him one of these days. i just love to kiss his cheeks so much!
Post a Comment