Tuesday, February 14, 2012

moments

seriously...does life get better than this? jack is such a joy, i don't think i could think or say it enough. paul's favorite moments are just snuggling with his little boy. when i look at this picture, i see jack's tiny hand in his dad's and tears start. i love watching paul as a dad. he is the dad i always knew he would be. my favorite sounds lately are of paul talking to jack. telling him how much he loves him, how grateful he is for him and how much he loves his mommy (me). i am so blessed and life is pretty perfect!
-ash

4 comments:

Beth said...

Few things are sweeter than this :)

Becky said...

I love this picture of the two men in your life and your thoughts so full of love. I know your heart is over flowing♥

Birrell Family said...

Yep. Pretty perfect all things considered. I LOVE this picture of Paul & Jack. Jack is in good hands with his dad.

Shannon's Blog said...

Ann showed us your blog. You are so good at the detail, it is beautiful. We recieved your thank you and Jack's announcement. He is beautiful and I am so happy for your little family! Congratulations!!