Tuesday, August 30, 2011

the dress

here is the dress that makes me giddy. even uploading the picture...i giggle. i love that it is so light and airy, that it is gray, it matches my mustard shoes, and i finally look prego...
-ash


6 comments:

Kat said...

I love this dress. I'll have to come by and see you. =)

Becky said...

What a darling dress...love the color and style. They make maternity clothes so cute these days. The gray will look beautiful with your fall colors (that look so good on you)!

miss ali said...

So cute! Love, love, love it. It will be darling with mustard flats, too. :)

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

Adorable dress, and as you continue on your maternity clothes journey I have actually found great pants/capri/short options at burlington coat factory (random I know) and JC Penny's, which there stuff always goes on sale so just watch for that. I can't wait to see you looking all cute and prego!

Beth said...

It's super cute Ash, dresses were always my fav to wear when prego

brittany said...

super cute dress!!! now where are some preggo pictures?!?!?