Tuesday, July 19, 2011

jeremiah 32:17

that scripture has been our little psalm for the past few years...
-7 years of trying and wanting
-6 artificial insemination's
-2 invetro rounds...
we are expecting!

we couldn't be more thrilled and we know how lucky we are. we know so many people who have had to wait a lot longer than us, and still are. i pray for them because i know a little of what wanting to be a mother more than anything is like. i can't even express the love i have for those who have been praying for us. all those from here, to wisconsin, to our second home of tennessee. i am a strong believer of prayer because i have felt them, and i know there is a power beyond anything in prayer. thank you.

so far...
-i am 13 weeks
-no morning sickness
-issues with a blessed si joint
-way more picky with food, i mean way more picky
-really tired
-i cry all the time
-paul making sure i take it easy
-ash

16 comments:

Andrea said...

I am so happy for you and Paul! Congratulations!

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

That is such a precious picture of your little one. We are so excited for you and Paul to start your family. Our little ones (along with Marnies) can grow up friends just like we did :)

Becky said...

I love that verse...nothing is too hard for our God! I love Jer. 29:11that says "I know the plans I have for you..." and Matt 19:26"With God all things are possible." I guess I just love God's word! Sometimes that's all we have to hold on to...but oh what a line! He is our hope and our refuge. I love you both so much for remaining faithful during these past years, waiting on the Lord. He is awesome! And He's chosen you to be parents. Congratulations to you both. I love you so much.

Stephanie said...

Ashlee,
I am so excited for you! You will be such a wonderful mother. I can't wait to hear whether it is a boy or a girl.
Congratulations!
Stephanie

David and Stacie said...

Hey, Congrats on your new bundle of JOY!!

Mackey Family said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!!! Its so wonderful!! Enjoy every second of this!!! Congrats!!

Mackey Family said...

Congrats!!! That the best news!!! Take it easy and enjoy every second!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations Ashley! You are going to be the BEST Mom. :) I am so excited for you and Paul. Very best wishes!

Heather (Buttars) Cutler

The Gibbs said...

this is beautiful. i'm so happy for you. really, that sounds lamely shallow. i don't think there are words that can describe what you must feel after that kind of a battle. congrats. this is one lucky baby.

Kat said...

My eyes are filled with tears of happiness for you and Paul. My prayers will continue to be with you. Know you are loved and thought of often.

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

Mega JOY and love from us! there is definitely one happy dude or dudette up in Heaven waiting to come down to your home!

amanda said...

So happy for you guys and we pray every night for you and little ashlee (or paul) jr.!

Chelsea said...

SOOO happy for you Ash and Paul! You are going to make great parents. Thanks so much for your voicemail you left me the other day Ash, that meant a lot. :) Love ya

jenny said...

I am SO excited for you. Congratulations, Ash!

Beth said...

A-MAZING! So happy for you- motherhood is quite the adventure and so worth it. Can't wait to hear whethere the babyis a boy or girl and all that fun stuff. And a big congratulations to the daddy too :)

brittany said...

ash and paul we are super excited for you guys and you are in our prayers!!!