food is one of my greater passions...so is this store. on the way to see paul's mom, he surprised me and took me here...life can't get much better. i had on my list (among a lot of other things) a 9x13 metal pan...which i found and it does bake wonderfully! i walk in and i become this other person. i get so excited and before i know it, the cart is full of everything on my dream list. i then look at everything with an "will i use it in the next 6-months?" eye? those items (which are most) get put back as i pet them and whimper. the others get used right away. i love this store. i love the kitchen (one day i will have one that size with that many grills/ovens/counter space), i love the smell, i love the employees, i just plain love the store.
one day, i will open up a gygi, williams-sonoma and a sur la table combined into one...that will equal heaven!
-ash

5 comments:
I Love GYGI!!!!! It is one of my happy places!
you + me + orson gygi = trouble. it's been a while for me, let's go again!
Never heard of a Gygi, but if it has anything to do with baking/cooking I'm in. I don't have room for a lot of appliances and gadgets...so whatever I get has to be functional.
What is it about kitchen supplies that makes us soo happy? I love kitchen stores too even though I dont know what half the stuff is for, but they always make me want to bake! lol And I was laughing at the cribbage post I had no idea what that game was but cord loves it! We used to play it alot when we firsst got married. It was good to see you guys last night! We should all get together more often!
Hi!
Please don't tell grandpa about the store. He would be right there and he has so many gadgets but he would buy more.
Love you two.
Grandma XXOO
Post a Comment