Thursday, July 15, 2010

farm girl is a condition of the heart

i got this magazine in the mail, and i didn't remember signing up for it. i asked paul about it and he said "oh yeah". he ran to the room and got me a little postcard. aunt becky got me a subscription to a farm girl magazine. i fell in love with it instantly. it has wonderful recipes, cool country crafts (like making a bag out of an old flour sack), makes me want to get a tractor, tips on enjoying a simple life, and the best part is i can be a 'farm girl' without living on a farm...(one day i will live on a farm). i am more than ever taking the simple life to heart and enjoying it. how becky knows me...i am a country girl in a city (all i need is a pigmy pig)...
-ash

2 comments:

Birrell Family said...

She's got you pegged. It does feel good to simplify doesn't it and get dome breathing space... I am not quite there, but I see it in my future. You are loved!

Becky said...

Mrs. Little gave me a subscription to this magazine over a year ago and I love it. I'm just passing the kindness forward...and thought of you. Enjoy the magazine my country-city girl. Yes...your heart is sweet and country♥ Love you!