i was so excited for our firework display this year. mom put paul and ransom in charge of them. after tearing down the pebbles booth at the freedom festival, they ran to grab some. the rest of us headed to dad and mom's house and got the blankets ready. while we waited, we watched our neighbors incredible show. our other neighbors had the huge ones that shoot up in the air. i had no idea what to expect. paul and ransom showed up with some impressive fireworks. the closer ransom looked at it, he realized it wasn't a rocket. they lit it and i saw their faces drop. it was really sad. after our little 5-10 minute show, we got into our truck and headed to an empty lot to watch the stadium fireworks. we were further away than i thought and the fireworks we okay. usually they are awesome, but this year wasn't as cool. next year, we are going to have a really cool show! i can't wait.
-ash
-ash
1 comment:
I like how you borrowed your mom's pictures (it's hard to compete with her camera!) and wrote the experience from your own point of view. I got a chuckle about your fireworks story, one you'll always remember. I would have been thrilled if I had sparklers!
Post a Comment