During our hike, I believe I touched poison oak. I did my best to wash it off when we got back but won't know for two days if it was soon enough. I already feel itchy, but it very well could be in my head. We made horsey sounds to make the horses come to us, but they ran off... kinda says how pitiful we sound. Ashlee gathered pinecones, acorns, bark & such... hence the name Pebbles in my Pocket.
Tonight we had fried catfish & cornbread. Extra yummy and I know a cold piece waits for me in the morning for breakfast. She also made my favorite burrito's today. If Randy was home from college, I would have to hide some from him in the refrigerator crisper. Becky panicked at the thought of me making cornbread tonight. Instead, she and Ashlee puttered in the kitchen together and I sat at the kitchen table and downloaded the photos of the day. They each had the superior look of a good cook on their faces that annoyed the heck of out me. But boy! dinner was sure good :) Then we watched Michael & Follow The Stars.
-Brenda
1. Elk poo 2. Land 3. Scott found a baby rabbit with Ethan & Ashlee4. Baby Rabbit 5. Elk resting 6. Brenda, Becky & Ashlee
1. Trees on property 2. Honey bee farm 3. Ashlee gathering stuffin her pocket 4. Poison Oak 5. Randy's horse, Skip 6. Scott
1. Ashlee 2. Brenda waving in front, Becky waving in back3. The farm 4. Scott, Becky & Duke 5. Corn bread 6. Fried catfish

No comments:
Post a Comment