we wait for this day almost all year because we have the best meal. we have shredded beef nachos, and a bowl of finger treats. earlier this week, paul wanted more food. he looked on food network for some ideas of what to make. so we added a few things. i made pink dip (birrell specialty), water chestnuts wrapped in bacon with bbq sauce, shredded beef for nachos, shredded chicken for enchiladas, spinach & artichoke dip, a souped up chex mix, and some lemonade. i know our eyes and minds are much bigger than our stomachs. the food was grand. i was going for the cardinals and i would get to worked up over the personal fouls, the dances after a tackle and mom's comments when she tried to be "part of the game". she is so frustrating. then she would come try to snuggle with me, stroke my hand and nuzzle her head to my shoulders. i think she already knows she isn't invited to the game next year.
by the way, the new transformers movie looks really good and i can't wait to see it june 26th.
also, funniest commercial was the doritos crystal ball... hilarious. look it up on youtube. i know it will be on there. loved it.
-ash

5 comments:
Loved the game too except the ending...I was for the Cardinals. All that food sounded yummy! I can picture you all together munching away...shouting at the game and loving the commercials. Knowing Brenda, the best part of the game was having her family all together!
We should go see Transformers together. You know how I feel about Shia LaBeouf!
I will not be commenting this time. But heads up... since the party is at our place, I assume I will be there. Bring your duct tape :)
I went to a Superbowl party and played games and knitted the whole time. I don't think I watched one play or anything :) The food is always good, and congregating in one area so that half of the group can watch and the other half can socialize and play makes it a fun night for all.
Haha that commercial was the funniest thing I've seen in a very long time! Cardinals should have won to make me happy!
Post a Comment